Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to Class 5S!















Hello child
ren and parents in Class 5S! It was a pleasure to meet you all today. I am looking forward to a fantastic year. I have just moved back to Vancouver having spent the past three years teaching in London, England. I am very excited to have joined the Collingwood Team in Grade 5.

We had a super first day of school. The children were exceptionally well behaved and we managed to organize most of the school supplies in desks and lockers. We went up to the field for some relay races with Class 5C and the children also created name tags for their desks. You will find a letter and questionnaire from me in your child's bag tonight--I would be very grateful if you could fill it in and return it to me--thank you in advance. The children have written some homework (reading tonight) and reminders in their agendas. They also have a Class 5S Organization sheet in the front pocket of their agenda which you may want to read.

A few "housekeeping" notes:
-Please send your child to school in #1 uniform all week
-The children need to bring their PE strip to school tomorrow (Wednesday) for Spirit and on Friday for PE

Thank you for a wonderful first day.


Mrs. Scobie

3 comments:

  1. THREE CHEERS FOR MRS. SCOBIE, HIPHIP, HORRAY, HIPHIP, HORRAY, HIPHIP, HORRAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am this class's student,yeah i was in this picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the followers one cheers for mrs.scocbie hiphip,horray,hiphip,horray.look my picture,it's my dog

    ReplyDelete